Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes. In type 2 diabetes, either the pancreas does not make enough insulin (insulin is a hormone that helps glucose to enter cells) or muscle cells are unable to use insulin properly. As the result, a diabetic patient has very high blood sugar levels. When the sugar or glucose level is over 600 mg/dl, it’s dangerous to the diabetic’s health. Untreated diabetes affects the eyes, nerves, kidney, heart and blood vessels.
Type 2 Diabetes is usually controlled with exercise and an appropriate diet. Are you suffering from Type 2 diabetes? In such a case, you absolutely need to manage a healthy diet in order to help control blood sugar concentration. And what about if you are free from diabetes? It is wise to prevent diabetes planning healthy meals. Try to avoid food high in sugar, saturated fat and carbohydrates (carbs).
Can people with diabetes enjoy sweets and desserts?
Are you craving for something sweet to eat such as desserts? Having diabetes doesn’t mean you have to give up great tasting food. You can still enjoy your favorite deserts. Learn how to make special and delicious diabetic sweet treats, cakes, pies, ice cream, pudding and cookies by yourself!
Fortunately, easy diabetic dessert recipes are available and can be very helpful to diabetics. What you can do is collect sugar free desserts recipes. After collecting these diabetic recipes, just try them! Develop healthy eating habits and enjoy great tasting food! You can live a normal life controlling properly your glucose sugar level.
Tasty Diabetic Dessert Recipes Sample
>> STRAWBERRY MOUSSE DIABETIC RECIPE Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh unsweetened strawberries
- 4-oz frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping
- Substitute sugar equivalent to 60 grams of sugar
- package sugar-free pudding mix
Place strawberries and sugar substitute in a blender and process until smooth. Strain seeds and discard. Return strawberry mixture to the blender and process again. Add sugar-free pudding mix and process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon evenly into desert dishes. Refrigerate until serving time.
Whether you want to prevent or cure diabetes naturally maintaining a special diet, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the dishes and favorite desserts you like! You just have to make them a different way.
How can I collect tasty diabetic dessert recipes?
Actually, there are two different way to collect sugar-free dessert recipes in order to prevent oneself from getting Type 2 diabetes.
- The first one consists to copy them from any site on the web. It’s free of charge but unfortunately not all the diabetic recipes found on the web are written by professionals such as nutritionists!
- The second way is to buy for a reasonable price a complete and professional cookbook. How would you feel if you had a collection of 500 different diabetic recipes? With such a specific cookbook, it will be very easy to cut down on the sugar in your diet.